OUR ENGLISH BULLDOG STUD CONTRACT TERMS
Please read the following information. You will be asked to confirm that you have read, and agree to, all of the conditions listed below and on our Stud application.
As a professional English Bulldog stud service, Adair Breeding offers on site artificial insemination (AI) and cooled shipped semen to approved English Bulldog females. Our AKC registered English Bulldog stud, Herschel meets the highest English bulldog standard of conformation, temperament and health. Please contact us with any other questions or concerns.
English Bulldog stud services include up to 3 vials of semen. Please advise as to when your female English Bulldog will begin going into heat, so we can work together to plan appropriately. We can ship cooled semen straight to your veterinarian. Cost(s) will include stud fee and appropriate shipping cost. Rush shipments are also available (same day payment/shipment) for an additional cost (TBD). Semen shipped from us will be guaranteed to be alive and motile. Please refer to our stud application for more details and instructions.
Fresh Cooled Semen
IMPORTANT CONTRACT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ!
We can ship fresh-chilled semen straight to your veterinarian. Cost(s) will include stud fee and shipping cost. Semen shipped from Adair Breeding will be guaranteed to be alive and motile upon delivery. If for some reason your veterinarian does not approve of the the semen quality, your female must not be inseminated with the semen and you must contact us the same day of receipt of semen to inform us so we may arrange another shipment or a refund. However, if your veterinarian inseminates your female with the semen, ALL guarantees from us are void and there will be no refund. Conception after live, motile semen delivery is the sole responsibility of the female’s owner and veterinarian. Accurate timing of the female’s cycle and proper use of the semen is crucial for your success. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us for any other details or information.
Instructions for Shipped Semen
- When will you need the semen? We need to know the day prior so it can be shipped overnight for next day morning delivery.
- The first day of your female’s heat (if using a Vet, they can advise you what day the semen will need to be inseminated).
- Contact name, shipping address, and phone number of Vet to whom semen will be shipped.
- A copy of your female’s pedigree and photo for our records and for filling out the breeder’s information for registration (taken from the final price) to guarantee you a spot, when your female is ready.
- Stud fee payment is required in advance (plus shipping charges). We cannot estimate shipping charges until we receive your information. Call us for details.
- Additional shipments for the same female require shipping fees for FedEx Next Day Air.
- During collection, there will be a semen analysis conducted to ensure the stud’s semen is of sufficient quality to produce puppies. We do add extender to enhance the longevity and the motility of the semen.
- Please call as early as possible, so the semen can be sent out without delay. We will need to know before 4:30 pm if you need semen for the next morning. NOTE: Before semen is shipped, contract must be paid in full to ensure no delay on shipment. Rush shipments require an additional charge (TBD).
Contact Us Today
Do you have any questions for us? Would you like to learn more about our stud, Herschel? Please contact us today!